COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Parents are advised to check their children for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Do not send children to school if they have Covid-19 symptoms(fever,cough,flu,sore throat and breathing difficulty) or have a body temperature of 37.5°C or higher.
- Take children to health screenings if they have the symptoms.
- Parents are encouraged to provide their school going children with face masks to minimize the risk of catching the disease.
- Observe social distancing, especially for children who commute via school buses or other modes of public transport.