Time Line is an attempt to cite important events that took place right from the day of inception of this great institution. This will give a zoom-in-view of the tremendous developments made and highlight the occasions that have earned reputation and glory.
- Foundation stone of Shahwilayat Public School was laid by Brigadier Syed Mohammad Baqar Naqvi.
- First National Seminar on Excellence in Education was held to define the mission of Shahwilayat Educational Trust.
- An academic council was created, headed by Mr. Mir Muhammad Ali.
- Mr. Syed Shabih Haider was appointed as the First Principal.
- First batch of 24 students appeared for S.S.C Board exams and passed with 100%.
- First Graduation Ceremony was held. Mr. Shafiq ur Rehman Paracha, Secretary Department of Education of Sindh was the Chief Guest.
- Mrs Nasreen Nemat Ali joined the school as the second Principal.
- Annual Sports Day was held at National Coaching Day Centre for the first time. Over 800 students participated.
- A mega event Karavan Karachi Karvinal was held. Documented and pictorial history of Karachi was on display titled Kolachi to Karachi.
- First Inter-School declamation contest was hosted. Ten leading schools of Karachi Participated.
- First inter-school Basket Ball / Throw ball Tournament was hosted at AKU Sports and Rehabilitation Centre.
- The school participated in International Education Exhibition at Expo Centre.
- Affiliation with international Education and Resource Network (Iearn).
- 4 murals on Peace Through Understanding were put up in a Universal Peace Exhibition in Washington USA. Mural prepared by the students of Class V received first of 50$.
- Zubia Izhar, co-curricular coordinator was selected by iEARN conference at New York. The 10 day trip was funded in full by the US state department.
- School registered with University of Cambridge local examination syndicate.
- Contributions of 7 students were published in LEWIN- a global anthology of student writing.
- The school participated in the Unilever International Art Project for Schools. Maisam Ali of Class II-D was awarded the first prize in Junior Category. His artwork remained on display at Tate Modern Museum London, UK.
- 22 students participation in EXSPO 2004 International Sports for World Peace in Lucknow, India. They returned with four silver and one bronze medal and overall trophy for discipline from 64 teams.
- The school participated in Karvan Mera Virsa Heritage Fest held at Shahi Qila, Lahore.
- Shahwilayat Public School hosted First Inter-School Table Tennis Tournament.
- The school hosted Fusion of Colours as inter-School Sports meet. The first ever to be hosted by a private school in Karachi. Twelve leading schools of the city participated.
- The first batch of O-Levels sat exams and passed with 100% results.
- The school shifted to Aga Khan University Examination Board.
- First Alumni Reunion was held.
- School participated in Eureka International 2005, a creative and literary fest organized by the City Montessori School Anand Nagar Branch Lucknow India. The school team was awarded two consolation prizes and special trophy of “ Total involvement” from among 65 teams.
- School become centre for TOEFL-IBT.
- First Junior School Day was held at UBL Sports Complex.
- Inter-School Night Cricket Tournament was hosted at DA Zamzama Stadium. Six schools participated.
- First batch of AKU-EB sat for composite Exams and passed with 100% results.
- School participated in a Project on “ Traditional Human Activities on Wetlands” initiated by the Hong Kong Wetland Park. The school project was one of the short listed projects in Asia and the only one from Pakistan. Sadia Rana, co- curricular coordinator and Noreen Noor Environmental Studies teacher along with 2 students went to Hong Kong to give a presentation.
- 5 students from X Matric and O-level along with the Ms. Sadia Rana Co-curricular coordinator visited SIUT for community service.
- Arsalanudin, student grade X matric secured the first position IN THE Aga Khan University Examination Board.
- Ms. Musarrat Haidery joined the school as the third Principal.
- School registered with the Foundation for a Drug- Free World, USA
- 300 students participated in the International Quiz Contest “ Genius Champ” organized by the Foundation for a Drug- Free World, USA.
- Maha Iqbal, student grade X matric secured the third position in the Aga Khan University Examination Board.
- Sarah Salahuddin, student grade X matric secured the third position in the Aga Khan University Examination Board.
- Ramsha Wasti, Ramshah Akhlaq and Ali Akbar left for the USA under the auspices of the YES Program.
- Junior Sports was organized at the UBL Complex on February 26, 2011. Former cricketers Shahzaib Hasan, and Mohammad Sami were the Chief Guests.
- Aamara Khan of X-O and Rudabah Khan of IX B won the 1st prize in English and Urdu poetry recitation at the Inter School Bi-Lingual Elocution Contest at Dawood Public School.
- Our Basket ball team grabbed the 3rd position in the 7th Inter School Basketball tournament organized by the AKU Sports and Rehabilitation Center. Mohammad Abass of X-O was declared the best player.
- Faizan Ahmed of IX O-2 won the 3rd, while Talal Waseem, Daniyal, and Shayan Asghar of VIII O-1 the 5th position in the Dr Essa Mohammad Karachi Open & Ranking Table Tennis Championship.
- The Middle School celebrated the 20th Anniversary of Shahwilayat Public School in style by organizing a ‘Fun Fair’ with game stalls, food court, haunted house, bouncing castle, magic show, face painting, clothes and jewelry stalls. The hit, however, was the ‘Talent Show’. Students loved singing on stage. T.V artists Mani and Hira were special guests. The proceeds went to the student welfare program.
- Syed Wahaj Ahmed topped the Aga Khan University Examination board.
- Shahwilayat Educational Trust laid the foundation stone of second school.
- Shahwilayat Educational Trust celebrated 30 years of its establishment.
- A high powered delegation headed by the Education Minister of Tanzania, accompanied by Senior AKUEB officials visited school.
- Our Throw ball team participated in the 12th FPS Inter School Sports Festival and won the tournament. Syeda Fatima was declared the best player of the tournament.
- SWPS won the 7th Habib Public School Inter School Basketball Tournament. The final match was played between Shahwilayat Public School and the host Habib Public School. It was a fiercely contested nail biter; both teams fought tooth and nail for the coveted trophy. Despite enjoying the home ground and crowd advantage, Habib Public School succumbed to the greater skill of SWPS players. Waqar Ahmed of Class XC scored 197 point.
- Shahwilayat Table tennis team was declared runner up of the Inter-School Table Tennis Tournament organized by Habib Public School.
- 310 entries of Artwork made by the students of classes I-V were sent to the Foundation for Drug Free World, USA. Fabiha Alvi student of class V –B won the Special Prize in the International Art work contest, category 1.
- 114 students comprising classes VI-X participated in the International Kangaroo Mathematics Contest 2013.
- Inter School Athletics Championship was organized by Sindh Track & Field Club at National Coaching Center,Zain Mehdi was Declared Silver Medalist in high jump.
- Prize distribution ceremony was held for the primary section. High achievers for the year 2012-13 were awarded with awards and certificate.
- Primary Section has organized their annual program” Exploring Young Talents” in which all the students of the section participated in order to explore and boost their hidden talents. Mothers were invited.
- A magnificent event, for the Middle School students and their mothers- an Exquisite Flair was arranged. A variety of items were presented.
- Team of 3 students of Class VIII & IX O-Level, Abdullah, Masooma Fatima, Areesha Adil participated in the Urdu Fehmi competition organized by Habib Public School and won third prize.
- The Graduation Ceremony, 2013 was held at the NED Auditorium on 27th October, 03. The well organized and attended occasion was presided by Dr. Pirzada Qasim Raza Siddiqui, Vice Chancellor Ziauddin University.
- A talent show was organized by Montessori Section. The program enabled the proud mothers to witness the hidden talents of their children which were meticulously enjoyed by all.
- Safeer Hussain of IX-O participated in the English Declamation contest organized by Reflections School and won the first position.
- To instill reading habits and develop interest in reading, a book fair was organized by the “Liberty Books” and “Mount Everest Books” in the School.
2017 – 2018
(Registration for Elementary Classes)
(Sports Day Primary + Secondary)
(Pre-Primary & Bon fire)